by Zachary Carter
I'm not a prepper, a survivalist, though I certainly plan to survive. But a lot of folks who like gardening will benefit from this, and there are a fair number of preppers among us (and I bless 'em!).
Note that the examples are from a warmer climate than the Pacific Northwest, but there are still good tips to learn.
http://amzn.to/1ezLpD3 [Free Kindle Book]
http://bit.ly/FreeKindleReaders [Free Kindle Readers]
Shortage Is Upon Us!
By food shortage I'm not talking about a lack of "quantity" of foods on store shelves (although that's coming too), I'm talking about the lack of "quality" of foods available today.
From debilitating diseases to incompetence that is immobilizing, the foods you are eating are making you sick, slow and stupid.
Inside the "Survivalist Victory Garden Guide" you'll discover:
- Starting Your Survivalist Victory Gardening Step-By-Step (With picture tutorials)
- Starting Your Seeds Step-By-Step (With picture tutorials)
And tons more like the...
- 8 Victory Vegetables (Best Veggies To Beat A Breakdown)
- 7 Persistent Produce (Perennial Vegetables That Keep On Giving)
- 7 Must Have Medicinal Herbs (Natures Doctor In Your Yard)
- 4 Super Seeds For Sure-Fire Survival
You will also learn about...
- Creating Your Water World (Harvesting Water So You Can Harvest Your Crops)
- How To Grow Crazy Giant Vegetables Naturally (Become King Of The Crops)
- The #1 Way To Naturally Eliminate Garden Pest (When Your Garden Thrives, You Can Survive)
- And more!