Launching, Landing and Moving Forward is a work formed in the crucible of contrast. These are lessons scraped from successes and failures on the road toward health and sustainability.
It is very common to go through a transition and not notice some residual fallout that you have acquired or someplace you may have gotten stuck. Learning to navigate the ups and downs of these difficult seasons is a skill that will benefit you through all aspects of life.
Here are some examples of transition seasons:
• Returning after travels
• Moving to a new city or region
• Starting or ending at a school or job
• Getting married, having a child or losing a relationship
• Having a Mid-life crisis
• Experiencing a catastrophic event
• Going through a recovery process
• Undergoing a season of personal growth or discovery
• Physical injury or accident
• Finding out you have a serious disease or illness
• Leaving or entering a defined structure
4.25 x 6.25 92 Pages $10.00
Nate Allen is a husband, father, friend, songsmith (destroy nate allen, good saint nathanael, nate allen & the pac-away dots), writer and mystic. Nate's seeking led to service, which led to creativity, which led to travel, which led to healing. He is currently based in Kansas City, Missouri, where he is in process. This is his first book.